Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Driving the Car

Thank goodness my mother was here when Big Guy decided he wanted to try driving for the first time in 5.5 weeks.  He drove in the yard first and then went out for a spin around the block. And he came back in one piece and so did the car. He also showered and shaved! The only help he needed was for me to squirt the shampoo into his hand and dry off his back.  We are making some slow progress over these last few days.

Tonight is a Rebif night.  Last night I found a red spot with a black center which looked like a tick on BG's belly.  He swore it was not his injection site from Monday but after I wiped it gently with a cotton ball with alcohol and the black thing came off, I believe he is mistaken.  I am freaked out about ticks with all the reading I have done about neuro Lyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment